Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center) can be an incredibly lucrative program, IF you don’t allow your skepticism to paralyze you.
As with ANY worthwhile venture (traditional, non-traditional, online, or off), there are risks. Many will succeed…many will fail. There will be those who take responsibility for their future and in return make a profit (and possibly even earn hundreds of thousands of dollars); and then there will always be those that place blame on a company, or others for their inability to do the same, and therefore will fail to see a profit.
Now, don’t get me wrong… when I first started marketing online, I too was skeptical – not of a particular business , but as to whether or not I would be able to generate an income online.
To put it simply – I didn’t have the “belief” yet. Having belief that “you can do it” or “it is possible” in ANY entrepreneurial venture is vital to your success. Without belief in yourself, belief in the company, and belief in the product, you WILL fail. Your first step is to overcome this challenge.
I knew that others were making money in just about every program that I came across – that also went without question.
And after doing my research, I found that there will always be those that call just about anything involving money online a scam. Haha – not to say that there aren’t scams online, but I did find it hilarious to hear the ignorance in some of these crazy stories. The way I see it – If there is a legitimate product that provides value to the customer, and others make a profit selling it – it’s not a scam.
When someone tells me they are skeptical, what they are really telling me is 1 of 2 things:
- That they haven’t done their research and therefore don’t completely understand the product, or program. If they had done their research, they would know that Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center) is without a doubt a 100% completely legitimate business with tens of thousands of affiliates who sell a product valued at 1/100th the cost that it sells for, and that many, including myself are earning more than a full time income with it.
- I have failed as a marketer. If someone has done their research by going thru my site, and they have viewed the product and they understand the comp plan and see that hundreds of thousands of dollars are being generated in 100% commissions, they have seen the hundreds of hours that I spent on creating additional training, resources, bonuses, and systems for my team, and they have seen what my team has to say about what we are doing together and heard their testimonials. If they have gone thru all of this and still they are skeptical – then I have failed as a marketer. 😉
Luckily there is a simple and easy cure for skepticism – Education.
Being skeptical is healthy when you don’t allow it to paralyze you.
Everyone should be skeptical when trying something new or purchasing something that you are unfamiliar with. But rather than letting this skepticism paralyze you, use it to educate you.
Wouldn’t it just be a shame if you allowed your skepticism to prevent you from:
- …living the life you have always dreamed of?
- …finally being financially free?
- …finally having the time freedom to travel the world and be with family and friends?
- …buying that new car or house?
Once you have educated yourself on Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center) and your skepticism has finally been relieved because all of your questions concerning the program have been answered, it really just comes down to a few additional questions to get moving.
- Can you afford to do it? When asking myself this question in the beginning, it was more like – “Can I afford NOT to do it”? With only a $25 start up investment and 100% returns, I literally couldn’t think of any other opportunity on the planet with a better ROI. Let’s just say this – If you don’t have $25 to start your own business – you probably shouldn’t be looking to go into business for yourself anyway. : )
- Is this something that you want to invest your time into? This is a GREAT question… one that I always ask myself when getting started in Anything. My time is my most valuable asset. It is 1 thing that I will NEVER get back and believe me… I cherish it. For a program to be worthwhile for me to invest my time into, it better have HUGE returns. And obviously, I can say without a doubt, that Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center) has been well worth the time that I have invested.
- Do you feel that by marketing this product / program you will be providing value to others? Another great question. I have been online for some time now. I know that without a doubt, Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center)’s products and training coupled with what I have in place for my team is literally valued in the tens of thousands of dollars. You see, we train you in how to properly market Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center) to earn a limitless income – priceless. It’s an education anyone could truly see incredible value in.
In the end, If I allowed my skepticism to paralyze me from taking action, I wouldn’t have earned over $184,000 my FIRST year with Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center). I wouldn’t have just purchased a brand new home a mile from the ocean, and I wouldn’t have just returned from the European vacation of my dreams.
What will your skepticism do for you? Prevent you from your future, or Propel you into it?
Get Started Here
To Your limitless Potential,
PS – Leave your comments below and let us know – Did this article help you get over your Infinity Downline (now National Wealth Center) skepticism?